Ama Dablam climbing expedition is regarded as the most technical mountain climbing in Nepal. With the height just less that 700m and its technical aspect make this mountain great combination for the mixture of high altitude climbing expedition and alpine climbing expedition. The stunning pyramid of Ama Dablam, along with the Matterhorn and Khan Tengri, is regarded as one of the world’s most beautiful mountain in the world. Also, it is one of the most sought-after trophies by mountaineers. Even experienced climbers will find the Southeast Ridge, at its easiest, a real challenge. The Ama Dablam climbing expedition offers good steep mixed climbing in the most stunning and exposed situations. Fixed lines are used to ease the ascent for most of its length. The climb to Camp 1 at 5800m is quite straightforward, but thereafter one moves on to the rocky Southwest Ridge. The final climb to the summit is on snow slopes of up to 45 degrees.
No mountain in the world captures alpine climbers’ imaginations like 22,525 foot (6,866 meter) Ama Dablam climbing expedition . It stands alone in the Solu Khumbu (Everest) valley, towering almost 10,000 feet (3,050 meters) over the famous Sherpa villages of Thyangboche and Pangboche. With no easy route to its summit, Ama Dablam climbing expedition is reserved for dedicated alpinists, who have built skills and experience in much more than simply high altitude walking. The successful climber will have solid multi-pitch climbing experience on rock and ice, and be comfortable climbing technical terrain with a pack on, taking care of themselves in very high alpine camps, and spending days at a time in exposed terrain.
Day 1:Arrive Kathmandu
Day 2:Sightseeing in Kathmandu and expedition preparations
Day 3:Sightseeing and preparations
Day 4:Fly to Lukla (2860m). Hike to Manjo (2652m)
Day 5-9:Hike to Base Camp
Day 10-19:Climb Amadablam
Day 20-23:Return to Lukla
Day 24:Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 25: Depart Kathmandu
- All meals as specified for trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner with tea/coffee).
- Arrival pick up & departure.
- All internal local transport as per the itinerary.
- Internal flights
- All trekking arrangements including trekking permits, climbing permits, National Park entrance fees.
- Accommodation in twin sharing local lodges or best available places for accommodation
- Trekking & Climbing leader & porter (salary, insurance, food, accommodation & other allowances).
- Basic first aid kit is carried by your leader.
- All hard ware gears
- Fare well dinner after the trip
- Kathmandu food lunch & dinner
- International flights to Kathmandu,
- Tips for Porter, guide & other
- Personal climbing gears and climbing boot, clothing & equipment
- Personal expenditure, all bar bills, laundry, telephone calls, hot shower in the mountain region, mineral water, snacks, desserts.
- Medical examination (if required) & vaccination costs
- Optional trips. Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond our control
- Visa fees & Travel insurance.
- Airport taxes
- Meals or drinks except the 3 main meals specified in itinerary
- Anything else not specified in the ‘included costs’ section above
Photo(s) not found!
Date(s) not available
Cost are based on single person, Please ask for the group price. Cost includes 5 star Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara as per the Itinerary.