Cycling is a great experience in itself. Cycling in Chitwan puts this adventure at its best. Chitwan is home to the wild and in contrary, it is also a land of serenity. As the daylight starts fading, grab yourself a bicycle and pedal through the plain land into the evening air. Enjoy the appearing silhouettes as the sun sets, watch the changing colors of the sky and the chirps of birds flying back home. You wish this would never end as heaven it looks like. Well, the magic is inevitable.
If you enjoy sun, you can ride on a daylight as per your preference and enjoy as much as during the evening. The fun stays the same. The best part is yet to come when you ride back to a home. Yes, you will ride back to your home. The local folks will cordially welcome and treat you homely throughout your stay. This way you will know their culture better. Contact us for further information.
Day 1:Cycle from Bandipur to Jalbire. Local homestay for the night
Day 2:A full Day of adventure activities in Jalbire followed by a local homestay for the night.
Day 3:Cycle to Chitwan, settle in and experience some jungle activities during the late afternoon. Overnight at the lodge
Day 4:A full Day of jungle activities at Chitwan: elephant safari; boat ride; bathing the elephants; boat ride. Overnight at the lodge
Day 5:Early morning jungle walk or elephant safari, breakfast and return to Kathmandu
- All meals as specified for trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner with tea/coffee).
- Arrival pick up & departure.
- All internal local transport as per the itinerary.
- Internal flights
- All trekking arrangements including trekking permits, climbing permits, National Park entrance fees.
- Accommodation in twin sharing local lodges or best available places for accommodation,
- Trekking & Climbing leader & porter (salary, insurance, food, accommodation & other allowances).
- Basic first aid kit is carried by your leader.
- All hard ware gears
- Fare well dinner after the trip
- Kathmandu food lunch & dinner,
- International flights to Kathmandu,
- Tips for Porter, guide & other
- Personal climbing gears and climbing boot, clothing & equipment
- Personal expenditure, all bar bills, laundry, telephone calls, hot shower in the mountain region, mineral water, snacks, desserts.
- Medical examination (if required) & vaccination costs
- Optional trips. Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond our control
- Visa fees & Travel insurance.
- Airport taxes
- Meals or drinks except the 3 main meals specified in itinerary
- Anything else not specified in the ‘included costs’ section above
Photo(s) not found!
|Departures Dates||Departures Dates||Available||Trip Cost|
|22 Oct, 2016||01 Nov, 2016||US$750|
Cost are based on single person, Please ask for the group price. Cost includes 5 star Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara as per the Itinerary.