If you are looking for a holiday that gives you with all your favourite activities in one package, then this is probably what suits your plan. With this unique package of three equally adventurous trips, you will benefit both by time and money.
This six days trip will include cycling among some challenging trails of Nepal. Likewise, a full day of rafting experience that will leave you breathless and longing for more. And, the peaceful and quiet jungle safari among the lush green forest of Chitwan National Park. At the end of each day, you shall experience great homestay that will let you peek into the authentic Nepali culture along.
Day 1:This tour involves an eighty kilometre off-road cycling trip rounded off with a local homestay
Day 2:A full Day of rafting with thrills and spills on the Trisuli River. Overnight in Manakamana
Day 3:Cycle to the canyoning site for a wide range of adrenaline-pumping descents. Homestay
Day 4:Cycle to Chitwan and settle in. Enjoy some jungle activities. Overnight at lodge
Day 5:A full Day of jungle activities in Chitwan: elephant safari, jungle walk and boat ride. Overnight at lodge
Day 6:Morning jungle excursion, breakfast and departure for Kathmandu.
- All meals as specified for trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner with tea/coffee).
- Arrival pick up & departure.
- All internal local transport as per the itinerary.
- Internal flights
- All trekking arrangements including trekking permits, climbing permits, National Park entrance fees.
- Accommodation in twin sharing local lodges or best available places for accommodation,
- Trekking & Climbing leader & porter (salary, insurance, food, accommodation & other allowances).
- Basic first aid kit is carried by your leader.
- All hard ware gears
- Fare well dinner after the trip
- Kathmandu food lunch & dinner
- International flights to Kathmandu
- Tips for Porter, guide & other
- Personal climbing gears and climbing boot, clothing & equipment
- Personal expenditure, all bar bills, laundry, telephone calls, hot shower in the mountain region, mineral water, snacks, desserts.
- Medical examination (if required) & vaccination costs
- Optional trips. Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond our control
- Visa fees & Travel insurance.
- Airport taxes
- Meals or drinks except the 3 main meals specified in itinerary
- Anything else not specified in the ‘included costs’ section above
Photo(s) not found!
|Departures Dates||Departures Dates||Available||Trip Cost|
|22 Oct, 2016||01 Nov, 2016||US$750|
Cost are based on single person, Please ask for the group price. Cost includes 5 star Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara as per the Itinerary.