Everest Base Camp Trek is a venture that’s geared to bring you a real close to the ‘Mother of all Peaks‘, Mt. Everest.
We operate the Everest Base Camp Trek trip in true alpine style reveling in the exemplary trekking mission with our trekking crew as we ascend to the base of the world’s highest mountain. Our well planned itinerary gives you enough time for safe acclimatisation – a vital factor to any successful trek in a region like the Everest. We climb through the well known villages of bustling Namche, vibrant Khumjung, and Thyangboche monastery that replicates the Sherpa culture of the Himalayas. We ascend to the high and wild Kalapathar at 5545m from where the epic climbing routes that veteran climbers take to the summit is seen. A sortie is also made to Everest Base Camp (the crux of our trip) from where expeditions prepare to attempt the world’s highest peak. We stay in the selected handpicked teahouse lodges and enjoy warm and cosy nights after the gritty hiking and also get good nutritious meals to recover the energy spent on these tough trails and prepare for the next day.
Everest Base Camp trek to the base of Mount Everest will probably go beyond your imaginations and what you could have perceived.
Day 01 : Kathmandu to Lukla by Air. Trek to Phakding 2610m
Day 02 : Trek to Namche Bazaar 3440m
Day 03 : Rest at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization 3440m
Day 04 : Trek to Tengboche 3860m
Day 05 : Trek to Pheriche 4240m
Day 06 : Rest day in Pheriche for acclimatization 4240m
Day 07 : Trek to Lobuche 4910m
Day 08 : Trek to Kalapatthar/ Gorakhshep 5140m
Day 09 : Trek to Everest base camp and return to Lobuche 5364m
Day 10 : Trek to Tengboche 3860m
Day 11 : Trek to Namche or (Manjo) 2835m
Day 12 : Trek to Lukla 2840m
Day 13 : Lukla to Kathmandu by Air 1350m
- All meals as specified for trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner with tea/coffee).
- Arrival pick up & Drop off on departure.
- All internal local transport as per the itinerary.
- Internal flights
- All trekking arrangements including trekking permits, National Park entrance fees.
- Accommodation in twin sharing local lodges or best available places for accommodation,
- Trekking leader & porter (salary, insurance, food, accommodation ; other allowances).
- Basic first aid kit is carried by your leader.
- All hardware gears.
- Kathmandu food lunch& dinner,
- International flights to Kathmandu,
- Tips for Porter, guide & other
- Personal gears and climbing boot, clothing & equipment
- Personal expenditure, all bar bills, laundry, telephone calls, hot shower in the mountain region, mineral water, snacks, desserts.
- Medical examination (if required) & vaccination costs
- Optional trips. Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond our control
- Visa fees & Travel insurance. Airport taxes
- Meals or drinks except the 3 main meals specified in itinerary
- Anything else not specified in the ‘included costs’ section above
Date(s) not available
Trip duration: 13 Days
Trip grade: moderate to fairly challenging…with hiking thrills to the hilt…
Activity: Trekking amidst some of the most stunning scenery on earth…
Starts in: Kathmandu
Ends in: Kathmandu
Trek type: TH (Tea House / Lodge) Accommodation: Hotel, lodge (Tea House)
Meals: Nutritious meals provided on the trail
Transportation: Flight and tourist coach, depending on the number of people
Maximum altitude: 5554m…We peak at Kalapathar…this is where your heart skips a beat…
Cost are based on single person, Please ask for the group price. Cost includes 5 star Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu as per the Itinerary.