This circuit is literally tailor-made for those who have very limited time and yet want to enjoy the entire range of adventure activities with rates that do not go through the roof. For training purposes we have activities like river crossings, lessons on river hazards, improvised raft building using the principles of buoyancy, and an introduction to basic survival during the rafting trip. Spelunking, Mountain Biking and Canyoning are also included on this trip. This is an excellent way to observe the culture of indigenous people living in the foothills of Nepal and to learn basic survival skills from them. These activities are best suited for those interested in training development, however they are also beneficial for people from all walks of life.
Day 01:Arrive Kathmandu. Stay at hotel
Day 02:Rafting on the Trisuli (includes an introduction to Survival skills). Stay in tented camp
Day 03:Cable car to Manakamana. Overnight in tented camp or homestay
Day 04:Downhill cycling to canyoning location at Jalbire. Stay in tented camp/homestay
Day 05:Drive to Chitwan. Jungle safari. Overnight at lodge
Day 06:Chitwan jungle safari. Overnight at lodge
Day 07:Chitwan jungle safari and drive back to Kathmandu
- All meals as specified for trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner with tea/coffee).
- Arrival pick up & departure.
- All internal local transport as per the itinerary.
- Internal flights
- All trekking arrangements including trekking permits, climbing permits, National Park entrance fees.
- Accommodation in twin sharing local lodges or best available places for accommodation,
- Trekking & Climbing leader & porter (salary, insurance, food, accommodation & other allowances).
- Basic first aid kit is carried by your leader.
- All hard ware gears
- Fare well dinner after the trip
- Kathmandu food lunch & dinner,
- International flights to Kathmandu,
- Tips for Porter, guide & other
- Personal climbing gears and climbing boot, clothing & equipment
- Personal expenditure, all bar bills, laundry, telephone calls, hot shower in the mountain region, mineral water, snacks, desserts.
- Medical examination (if required) & vaccination costs
- Optional trips. Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond our control
- Visa fees & Travel insurance. Airport taxes
- Meals or drinks except the 3 main meals specified in itinerary
- Anything else not specified in the ‘included costs’ section above
Photo(s) not found!
Date(s) not available
Cost are based on single person, Please ask for the group price. Cost includes 5 star Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara as per the Itinerary.