Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara tour is the only package that offers to explore the cultural treasures of the best places of Nepal. Kathmandu is capital of Nepal which is home to historical places such as Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa and, Swayambhunath Stupa (Monkey Temple). You will also visit Pharping (Dakshinkali/Gorakhnath cave), Godawari (National botanical garden), Patan Durbar Square, Bhaktapur, Changunarayan and Nagarkot (view point of mountain views with Sunrise and Sunset) nearby Kathmandu city. Likewise, the jungle safari of Chitwan national park will introduce you to the endangered species of the planet along with the lush vegetation and biodiversity. The trip will also take you to the peace zone; birthplace of lord Buddha- Lumbini.
Day 01:Arrive Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel
Day 02:Rafting on the Trisuli (includes introduction to Survival course). Stay in tent
Day 03:Rafting on the Trisuli (includes introduction to Survival). Stay in tent
Day 04:Trek to Ghayngsing (includes introduction to Survival). Stay in ten
Day 05:Trek to Chhimka (includes introduction to Survival). Stay in tent
Day 06:Trek to Bandipur (includes introduction to Survival). Stay at lodge
Day 07:Paragliding and rock climbing in Bandipur. Stay at lodge
Day 08:Paragliding and rock climbing. Drive to Pokhara. Stay in Hotel
Day 09:Drive to Lumbini. Stay at hotel
Day 10:Tour Birthplace of the Buddha. Stay at Hotel
Day 11:Drive to Chitwan. Stay at hotel
Day 12:Safari. Stay at hotel
Day 13:Safari. Drive to Kathmandu. Stay at Hotel
Day 14:Depart Kathmandu
- All meals as specified for trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner with tea/coffee).
- Arrival pick up & departure.
- All internal local transport as per the itinerary.
- Internal flights
- All trekking arrangements including trekking permits, climbing permits, National Park entrance fees.
- Accommodation in twin sharing local lodges or best available places for accommodation,
- Trekking & Climbing leader & porter (salary, insurance, food, accommodation & other allowances).
- Basic first aid kit is carried by your leader.
- All hard ware gears
- Fare well dinner after the trip
- Kathmandu food lunch & dinner,
- International flights to Kathmandu,
- Tips for Porter, guide & other
- Personal climbing gears and climbing boot, clothing & equipment
- Personal expenditure, all bar bills, laundry, telephone calls, hot shower in the mountain region, mineral water, snacks, desserts.
- Medical examination (if required) & vaccination costs
- Optional trips. Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond our control
- Visa fees & Travel insurance. Airport taxes
- Meals or drinks except the 3 main meals specified in itinerary
- Anything else not specified in the ‘included costs’ section above
Photo(s) not found!
Date(s) not available
Cost are based on single person, Please ask for the group price. Cost includes 5 star Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara as per the Itinerary.