Langtang Gosaikunda trek combines the remote and spectacular valley of Langtang, with the high mountain lakes at Gosainkunda. We hike across the lush ridges following the Trisuli River north out of Kathmandu, and travel through Trisuli Bazaar and Dhunche to Syabru Bensi, a Sherpa village located at the very edge of the Langtang National Park. Our trip takes us close to the glaciers near the towering Langtang Lirung (7246 m), the Annapurna range, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal and, other famous peaks. We cut across the airy ridge of Thare danda and walk into Kyanjin Gompa (3800m) which puts us on course to the sacred lakes of Gosainkunda.
Our venture takes us through some awesome scenery of dense rhododendron forests, verdant meadows and friendly ethnic settlements. Backtracking, we hike down to Chisopani followed by Sundarijal.
Let us escort you out of your monotonous life into this vivid whereabouts of eternal bliss.
Day 01: Drive to Syabrubensi
Day 02: Trek to Lama Hotel
Day 03: Trek to Langtang
Day 04: Trek to Kyagnjin Gompa
Day 05: Exploration around Kyagnjin Gompa
Day 06: Trek back to Langtang
Day 07: Trek to Lama Hotel
Day 08: Trek to Gosainkunda
Day 09: Trek to Ghopte
Day 10: Trek to Melamchi Gaun
Day 11: Trek to Tramanrang
Day 12: Trek to Chisapni
Day 13: Trek to Sundarijal and drive to Kathmandu
- All meals as specified for trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner with tea/coffee).
- Arrival pick up & departure.
- All internal local transport as per the itinerary.
- All trekking arrangements including trekking permits, National Park entrance fees.
- Accommodation in twin sharing local lodges or best available places for accommodation,
- Trekking leader & porter (salary, insurance, food, accommodation & other allowances).
- Basic first aid kit is carried by your leader.
- All hardware gears
- Kathmandu food lunch & dinner
- International flights to Kathmandu,
- Tips for Porter, guide & other
- Personal climbing gears.
- Personal expenditure, all bar bills, laundry, telephone calls, hot shower in the mountain region, mineral water, snacks, desserts.
- Medical examination (if required) & vaccination costs
- Optional trips. Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond our control
- Visa fees & Travel insurance.
- Airport taxes
- Meals or drinks except the 3 main meals specified in itinerary
- Anything else not specified in the ‘included costs’ section above
Date(s) not available
Grade: Moderate to fairly challenging…what’s genuine never comes easy; this is a trip you’d want to go for all the way!
Trek duration: 11/12 days across routes where the smell of mountain soil that blends with the scent of wild mountain flowers lingers in the senses for a long time to come…
Starts in: Kathmandu
Ends in: Kathmandu
Trek type: FOT/TH/GAP
Accommodation: Hotel and Lodge (teahouse)
Meals: Healthy and nutritious meals provided on the trails…
Transportation: Flight, private car or tourist bus
Cost are based on single person, Please ask for the group price. Cost includes 4-5 star Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara as per the Itinerary.