The Langtang Valley trek is an ideal vacation trip for anyone.
The trek starts from Syabru Bensi and then we hike all the way through Lahisa Kharka into the higher elevations of the valley as you explore the famous Langtang National Park. This is a trek with cultural wealth as we hike into the hearts of Sherpa and Yolmo folks.The inviting trails of langtang valley amidst the natural splendour will leave you amazed.
Our trek concludes as we hike down from the village of Syabru Besi. In spring it’s a wonder to watch the blooming rhododendrons which blends so well with jaw dropping landscapes. From there, we hike back through small hillocks for a drive back to Kathmandu. Our trek can start from Syabru besi or Dhunche, both bustling towns that open up Langtang to trekkers from all over the planet.
Day 1:Drive to Syabru Besi
Day 2:Trek to Lama Hotel
Day 3: Trek to Langtang Valley
Day 4:Trek to Kyangen Gompa
Day 5:Rest Day and Explore Kyanjen Ri & Tserko Ri
Day 6:Trek to Lama Hotel
Day 7: Trek to Syabru Besi
Day 8: Drive to Kathmandu
- All meals as specified for trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner with tea/coffee).
- Arrival pick up & departure.
- All internal local transport as per the itinerary.
- All trekking arrangements including trekking permits, National Park entrance fees.
- Accommodation in twin sharing local lodges or best available places for accommodation
- Trekking leader & porter (salary, insurance, food, accommodation & other allowances).
- Basic first aid kit is carried by your leader.
- All hardware gears
- Kathmandu food lunch & dinner
- International flights to Kathmandu,
- Tips for Porter, guide & other
- Personal gears
- Personal expenditure, all bar
- bills, laundry, telephone calls,
- hot shower in the mountain region, mineral water, snacks, desserts.
- Medical examination (if required) & vaccination costs
- Optional trips. Charges incurred as
- a result of delays beyond our control
- Visa fees & Travel insurance.
- Airport taxes
- Meals or drinks except the 3 main meals specified in itinerary
- Anything else not specified in the ‘included costs’ section above
Date(s) not available
Trip length: 10 Days
Grade: Moderate Adventure Trek…IDEAL FOR FAMILY, CLOSE FRIENDS AND HONEYMOON COUPLES…
Trek duration: 07 days on paths through forested landscapes with glimmering peaks…it’s a place where you see birds frolicking on the backs of deer, and its home, home on the range that’s better than ole Macdonald’s farm…
Starts in: Kathmandu
Ends in: Kathmandu
Trek type: FOT/TH/GAP
Accommodation: Hotel and Lodge
Meals: healthy meals provided on the trails
Transportation: Private car or a tourist coach depending on the number of people
Cost are based on single person, Please ask for the group price. Cost includes 4-5 star Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara as per the Itinerary.