Manaslu Circuit Trek in Nepal links the Manaslu area with the “Great Barrier”, near Jomsom in the northern Annapurnas. The trek begins at the base of the ascent to Manaslu via its North Face, traverses two of Nepal’s most high passes. The trek starts in the capital city, Kathmandu from where a bus journey to Arughat will take one along the Buri Gandaki River north to the village of Deng. Although quite broad initially, the valley soon narrows down and you will be riding above the river on fantastic paths which cling precariously to the hillsides. The trail continues through Jagat, Gap Pu and Sho, typical Tibetan villages with rows of prayer wheels and Mani stones before eventually reaching Samagaon, the largest and most important village of this region. This village is a key staging post for expedition teams attempting to climb Manaslu and the sight of the mountain from here is outstanding.
From Samagaon the trail heads west to cross the Larkya La (5135m), a classic pass linking the Buri Gandaki and the Marsyangdi valleys, with farm lands forming a part of the old trading route between Manang and Tibet. From the top of this pass, looking towards Himlung Himal (7126m), one is rewarded with a stunning panorama of Manaslu and the Annapurna peaks, with the peaks of Ganesh Himal (7406m) in the east complementing the perfect view.
Day 01:Arrive Kathmandu
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Arughat
Day 03:Arughat to Soti Khola
Day 04:Soti Khola to Machha Khola
Day 05:Machha Khola to Jagat
Day 06:Jagat to Deng
Day 07:Deng to Ghap
Day 08:Ghap to Namrung
Day 09:Namrung to Sama Gompa
Day 10:Rest day at Sama Gompa
Day 11:Sama Gompa to Samdo
Day 12:Samdo to Larkya Rest House
Day 13:Larkya La to Bimtang
Day 14:Bimtang to Dharapani
Day 15:Darapani to Chamje and drive back to Kathmandu
- All meals as specified for trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner with tea/coffee).
- Arrival pick up & departure.
- All internal local transport as per the itinerary.
- All trekking arrangements including trekking permits, climbing permits, National Park entrance fees.
- Accommodation in twin sharing local lodges or best available places for accommodation
- Trekking & Climbing leader & porter (salary, insurance, food, accommodation & other allowances).
- Basic first aid kit is carried by your leader.
- All hard ware gears
- Fare well dinner after the trip
- Kathmandu food lunch & dinner,
- International flights to Kathmandu,
- Tips for Porter, guide & other
- Personal gears
- Personal expenditure, all bar bills, laundry, telephone calls, hot shower in the mountain region,
- mineral water, snacks, desserts.
- Medical examination (if required) & vaccination costs
- Optional trips. Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond our control
- Visa fees & Travel insurance. Airport taxes
- Meals or drinks except the 3 main meals specified in itinerary
- Anything else not specified in the ‘included costs’ section above
Photo(s) not found!
Cost are based on single person, Please ask for the group price. Cost includes 5 star Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara as per the Itinerary.