Mera Peak climbing is one of the easiest peak to in the Hunku valley Sagarmatha region. Mera peak is situated on the edge of famous Khumbu Region and dominated by Mt. Everest. The highest trekking peak in Nepal in Khumbu (Everest) Valley, Mera is an exciting easy peak for climbing for the beginners, scenically stunningly beautiful you will ever see from the mountain peak. It has become the most popular 6000m peak in Nepal among trekkers and climbers. This peak is starter for the other higher peaks around this area or in Nepal. This peak also perfect for the experience of high altitude and mountaineering skills for the beginners mountain climbers.
As you climb above the clouds, the mighty frieze of the world’s 8000 meter Mountains will amaze you. On a clear day you will see five of the six highest mountains on Earth. Cho Oyu, Lhotse, Everest and Makalu are all very close by, and when it’s clear you might see Kanchenjunga that is far away to the east. This also NMA peak and is easy to obtain the peak permits. Mera Peak climbing need no previous mountaineering experience. Mera Peak climbing require ice equipments though out the whole season, best time of the year for climbing is in autumn or in spring. This peak is less prone to avalanche and more safe with mountain hazards comparing to the mountain climbing peaks in Nepal.
After Mera Peak climbing, you can continue you trip to the north from mera in the Hunku valley and will take you over the Amphu lapchha Pass and to the other side of Vally in Chhukung near Island peak. Amphu Lapchha pass is one of difficult pass which requires climbing equipments. This pass is best done in autumn when the is less snow or no snow.
Day 1 Arrive Kathmandu and check ito Hotel
Day 2: Fly to Lukla. Overnight at lodge
Day 3. Chhutanga
Day 4: Thuli Kharka
Day 5: Kothe
Day 6: Thanknak
Day 7: Rest Day
Day 8: Khare
Day 9: Rest Khara
Day 11:High Camp
Day 12:Submit & Back to Khare
Day 14:Thuli Kharaka
Day 15: Lukla
Day 16: Fly Kathmanu
- All meals as specified for trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner with tea/coffee).
- Arrival pick up & departure.
- All internal local transport as per the itinerary.
- Internal flights
- All trekking arrangements including trekking permits, climbing permits, National Park entrance fees.
- Accommodation in twin sharing local lodges or best available places for accommodation,
- Trekking & Climbing leader & porter (salary, insurance, food, accommodation & other allowances).
- Basic first aid kit is carried by your leader.
- All hardware gears
- Kathmandu food lunch & dinner,
- International flights to Kathmandu,
- Tips for Porter, guide & other
- Personal climbing gears and climbing boot, clothing & equipment
- Personal expenditure, all bar bills, laundry, telephone calls, hot shower in the mountain region, mineral water, snacks, desserts.
- Medical examination (if required) & vaccination costs
- Optional trips. Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond our control
- Visa fees & Travel insurance.
- Airport taxes
- Meals or drinks except the 3 main meals specified in itinerary
- Anything else not specified in the ‘included costs’ section above
Photo(s) not found!
Date(s) not available
Cost are based on single person, Please ask for the group price. Cost includes 5 star Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara as per the Itinerary.