Mountain Biking around Annapurna Circuit (Around the Annapurnas) is a spectacular Mountain Biking route in the Annapurna region. It was opened to foreign trekkers in 1977. This two-week Mountain Biking trip starts from Kathmandu and goes along the Marshyangdi River providing you with great views of Manaslu and Himal Chuli to the east. This magnificent Biking route takes you through exotic villages, offering spectacular views of the majestic white Himalayas. It continues to the north of the main Himalayan range and into the high and dry Tibetan Plateau, where the scenery is equally breathtaking.
The highest point of the Biking is Thorung La pass an altitude of 5416 m. Due to the difficulties of crossing the pass, the circuit is usually rode in a counterclockwise direction. The descent takes you from Thorung La to Muktinath and continues into the barren villages of the Kali Gandaki. Here, the world’s deepest gorge passes between the giant Annapurna and Dhaulagiri peaks. After the crossing of Thorung La pass, the final seven days of the tour Manang to Muktinath are the same as those of the Jomsom Trek from Pokhara, but in reverse order.
Day 01:Arrive Kathmandu and check into Hotel
Day 02:Kathmandu Nuwakot
Day 03:Nowakot to Arughat
Day 04:Arughat to Gorkha
Day 05:Gorkha to Besisahar
Day 06:Besisahar to Tal
Day 07:Tal to Chame
Day 08:Chame to Pissang
Day 09:Pissang to Manag
Day 11:Rest Day at Manang
Day 12:Manag to Phedi
Day 13:Phedi to Jomsom,
Day 14:Jomsom to Tatopani
Day 15:Tatopani to Beni and to Pokahra
Day 16:Drive to Kathmandu
- All meals as specified for trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner with tea/coffee).
- Arrival pick up & departure.
- All internal local transport as per the itinerary.
- All Biking arrangements including trekking permits, National Park entrance fees.
- Accommodation in twin sharing local lodges or best available places for accommodation,
- Bike guide leader & porter (salary, insurance, food, accommodation & other allowances).
- Basic first aid kit is carried by your leader.
- All hard ware gears
- Kathmandu food lunch & dinner
- International flights to Kathmandu,
- Tips for Porter, guide & other
- Personal gears clothing & equipment
- Personal expenditure, all bar
- Bills, laundry, telephone calls,
- hot shower in the mountain region,
- Mineral water, snacks, desserts.
- Medical examination (if required) & vaccination costs
- Optional trips. Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond our control
- Visa fees & Travel insurance.
- Airport taxes
- Meals or drinks except the 3 main meals specified in itinerary
- Anything else not specified in the ‘included costs’ section above
Photo(s) not found!
Date(s) not available
Cost are based on single person, Please ask for the group price. Cost includes 5 star Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara as per the Itinerary.