Mountain Biking Jomsom Pokhara is a great experience. The trip begins with a flight to Jomsom from Kathmandu & Pokhara. Jomsom is a modern town aka ‘Thakali’ homeland. The ride then begins from the popular trekking trail which leads to many different, wonderful villages rich in culture and architecture. From Jomsom there are many options for amazing single track and downhill riding along the beautiful Kali Gandaki River which passes between two peaks- Mt Annapurna and Mt Dhaulagiri. The ancient monasteries and traditional villages along the way will certainly add vigour to this trip. The narrow rocky track slowly descends to meet a paved road which takes you to the beautiful city of Pokhara city on day 5.
Mountain Biking Jomsom Pokhara can be done after trekking Annapurna circuit trek via Thorong La pass. This biking trip can starts from Muktinath rather than from jomsom. Mountain Biking Jomsom Pokhara also chain with whitewater rafting in kaligandaki river. Muktinath is a holy temple of hindu lies en-route to annapurna circuit before arriving to Jomsom. Mountain Biking Jomsom Pokhara, there is hot spring in Tatopani on the second day of riding. This Mountain Biking jomsom pokhara trip is best done in autumn or in spring. Mountain bike can be chosen from either full suspension of hard trail with riders heights requirement.
We have got MIAS (Mountain Bike Instructor award scheme) mountain bike leader level 5, these trips can be used for recreational trips as well as award mountain bike leader qualifications. We can qualify MIAS level 1 & 2. MIAS is the UK based international mountain bike qualification which is recognised by Adventures & LOtC, Adventurous Activities Licensing Service (AALS), Association of British Cycling Coaches (ABCC). Endorsed and are platinum awarded inspectors for Adventuresmark and Learning Outside the Classroom (LOtC).
Day 1:Arrive in Kathmandu and check into Hotel
Day 2:Fly or drive to Pokhara
Day 3:Fly to Jomsom, Drive to Muktinath Build Bike and test ride back to Jomsom
Day 4:Jomsom to Kalopani
Day 5:Kalopani to Tatopani
Day 6:Tatopani to Beni and Sarangkot
Day 7:Drive around Pokhara
Day 8:Pokhara to Kathjmandu
- All meals as specified for trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner with tea/coffee).
- Arrival pick up & departure.
- All internal local transport as per the itinerary.
- All Biking arrangements including trekking permits, National Park entrance fees.
- Accommodation in twin sharing local lodges or best available places for accommodation,
- Bike guide leader & porter (salary, insurance, food, accommodation & other allowances).
- Basic first aid kit is carried by your leader.
- All hard ware gears
- Kathmandu food lunch & dinner
- International flights to Kathmandu,
- Tips for Porter, guide & other
- Personal gears clothing & equipment
- Personal expenditure, all bar
- Bills, laundry, telephone calls,
- hot shower in the mountain region,
- Mineral water, snacks, desserts.
- Medical examination (if required) & vaccination costs
- Optional trips. Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond our control
- Visa fees & Travel insurance.
- Airport taxes
- Meals or drinks except the 3 main meals specified in itinerary
- Anything else not specified in the ‘included costs’ section above
Photo(s) not found!
Date(s) not available
Cost are based on single person, Please ask for the group price. Cost includes 5 star Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara as per the Itinerary.