Multi Activity is one of the most exhilarating ways to discover around Annapurna circuit, which gives an exciting mix of adventure and culture. This Multi-Activity trip is one of the best in the Nepal. Just as the Annapurna trek is one of the most famous high altitude treks in the world. Engaging in this series of activities in a short period is possibly the best way to do the Annapurna Circuit Trek. The trip covers: nine days of trekking three days of mountain biking, three days of rafting in the deepest gorge in the world, in the course of the Kali Gandaki River, and paragliding in Pokhara. This activity is ideal for those who have limited time and want to experience a string of varied activities in a relatively quick time. This itinerary can be used for holidays as well as adventure training purposes. This multi activity around annapurna circuit can be done clockwise as well. Which means starting trek from Pokhara to Jomsom muktinath via Thorong La pass to Manang. Mountain biking to Besisahar from Manang and then rafting in marshyangdi river.
This Multi Activity trip is done via normal route trekking from besisahar to manang via Thorong La Pass and then mountain biking. These days vehicle goes up to manang, however it’s only possible in trekking season. During the monsoon, due to landslide and heavy rain will make very difficult. Multi activity trips in the route starts as early as from early october. During this period rafting in Kaligandaki river will be very challenging and exciting due high volume of water in the river. Tea houses and lodges are well established in the route, due built facilities we have taken a groups up to 60 people in one go. minimum number required on this trip is more than 6 people.
Day 01:Arrive Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel
Day 02:Drive to Chamje
Day 03:Trek to Dharapani
Day 04:Trek to Chame
Day 05:Trek to Pissang
Day 06:Trek to Manang
Day 07:Rest Day at Manang
Day 08:Trek to Yak Kharka
Day 09:Trek to Phedi.
Day 10:Trek to Muktinath via Thorong Pass.
Day 11:Bike to Kalapai.
Day 12:Bike to Tatopani.
Day 13:Bike to Maldhunga. Rfting stars
Day 14:Rafting on the Kali Gandaki
Day 15:Rafting on Kali Gandaki and drive back to Pokhara
Day 16:Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 17:Fly back Home
- All meals as specified for trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner with tea/coffee).
- Arrival pick up & departure.
- All internal local transport as per the itinerary.
- Internal flights
- All trekking arrangements including trekking permits, climbing permits, National Park entrance fees.
- Accommodation in twin sharing local lodges or best available places for accommodation,
- Trekking & Climbing leader & porter (salary, insurance, food, accommodation & other allowances).
- Basic first aid kit is carried by your leader.
- All hard ware gears
- Fare well dinner after the trip
- Kathmandu food lunch & dinner
- International flights to Kathmandu,
- Tips for Porter, guide & other
- Personal climbing gears and climbing boot, clothing & equipment
- Personal expenditure, all bar bills, laundry, telephone calls, hot shower in the mountain region, mineral water, snacks, desserts.
- Medical examination (if required) & vaccination costs
- Optional trips. Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond our control
- Visa fees & Travel insurance.
- Airport taxes
- Meals or drinks except the 3 main meals specified in itinerary
- Anything else not specified in the ‘included costs’ section above
Photo(s) not found!
|Departures Dates||Departures Dates||Available||Trip Cost|
|22 Oct, 2016||01 Nov, 2016||US$750|
Cost are based on single person, Please ask for the group price. Cost includes 5 star Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara as per the Itinerary.