Engaging oneself in Multi-Adventure is the best way to see the true Nepal. This itinerary is best suited for those who have limited time and want to experience a chain of multi adventure sports in a short period. The newly developed multi adventure Chepang Hills Trail is unique because it is home to one of the most interesting ethnic cultures of Nepal – the Chepang culture. The Chepangs, believed to be influenced by the Tamangs, speak their own distinct language and lead a nomadic life, indulging in their primary lifestyle – hunting, foraging for wild roots, fishing and traditional farming near jungles. A praja pande (faith healer) might be an interesting figure for a cultural tourist to meet. Chepangs inhabit the remote and sparse backwoods of the Makwanpur, Chitwan, Gorkha and, Dhading Districts. Other ethnic groups indigenous to this region comprise of Tharus, Musahars, Satahars, Danuwars, Tamangs, Kumals, Gurungs and Magars. The Chepang Hills Trail multi adventure trip offers a rare combination of cultural and sightseeing experiences. Staying in the beautiful home of a village family as guest and sharing meals with the members is a journey of discovery in itself. The unique culture of the area, bird watching and other natural attractions also add to the experience.
Chepang Hill Trail multi adventure trip will starts from Kakani on mountain biking for 80 km towards trisuli river on the mid hills of Dhading and Kathmandu district. This mountain biking phase will be lots of down hill gradient and few up hill climbs. A very good fun day on mountain biking through villages next day will be on rafting in trisuli river on boat or in stand up paddle. Paddling will take you all the way to charaudi exit point of paddling. Hiking starts in Charaudi heading towards Chitwan for another four days via Chepang villages ends in Chitwan jungle safari.
Day 01:Arrive Kathmandu. Stay at hotel
Day 02:Bike to Galchi (50-60 Km). Stay in tented camp
Day 03:Rafting on the Trisuli Stay in tented camp
Day 04:Trek to Chepang Trail .Stay in tented camp
Day 05:Trek to Chepang Trail Stay in tented camp
Day 06:Trek to Chepang Trail Stay in tented camp
Day 07:Trek to Chepang Trail Stay in tented camp
Day 08:Jungle safari in Chitwan. Stay at hotel
Day 09:Jungle safari in Chitwan. Stay at hotel
Day 10:Canyoning at Jalbire.
Day 11:Canyoning and drive back to Kathmandu. Stay at Hotel
- All meals as specified for trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner with tea/coffee).
- Arrival pick up & departure.
- All internal local transport as per the itinerary.
- Internal flights
- All trekking arrangements including trekking permits, climbing permits, National Park entrance fees.
- Accommodation in twin sharing local lodges or best available places for accommodation,
- Trekking & Climbing leader & porter (salary, insurance, food, accommodation & other allowances).
- Basic first aid kit is carried by your leader.
- All hard ware gears
- Fare well dinner after the trip
- Kathmandu food lunch & dinner
- International flights to Kathmandu,
- Tips for Porter, guide & other
- Personal climbing gears and climbing boot, clothing & equipment
- Personal expenditure, all bar bills, laundry, telephone calls, hot shower in the mountain region, mineral water, snacks, desserts.
- Medical examination (if required) & vaccination costs
- Optional trips. Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond our control
- Visa fees & Travel insurance.
- Airport taxes
- Meals or drinks except the 3 main meals specified in itinerary
- Anything else not specified in the ‘included costs’ section above
Photo(s) not found!
|Departures Dates||Departures Dates||Available||Trip Cost|
|22 Oct, 2016||01 Nov, 2016||US$750|
Cost are based on single person, Please ask for the group price. Cost includes 5 star Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara as per the Itinerary.