Naya Kanga Peak also known as Ganja La Chuli is yet another popular trekking peak situated in the Langtang region. The availability of several snow peaks scattered around in Langtang for acclimatization make this region an ideal destination for mountaineers. Naya Kanga Peak climbing require no previous climbing experience are suitable even for trekkers with little or no mountaineering history.
Naya Kanga Peak climbing is an attractive climbing peak option for the beginners at west of the Ganja La pass. The Mountaintop gives a magical sight of some of the most majestic mountains in Nepal and Tibet, Langshisha Ri, Pemthang Ri, Shishapangma, Langtang Lirung, Pemathang Kapro Ri and, Langtang II. The trail taken is the same as that of the Langtang trek to Kyanjin. To the north, above Kyanjin, there are several hills that provide both magnificent views and spots for acclimatization. Northeast of Kyanjin Ri, there are two peaks Yala and, Tsergo that provide good climbing for the purpose. The normal route to take for the Naya Kanga peak climbing is up the Northeast Face and the North Ridge.
Naya Kanga Peak Climbing is easy to obtain permit from NMA. As this peak is higher than 5800m, it will need a permit and climbing guide. Cost of the permit for Naya Kanga Peak climbing are different in the different season of the year. Most popular time of the year for Naya Kanga peak climbing are in autumn and in spring.
Day 01 :Kathmandu to Syabru by Bus
Day 02 : Lama Hotel
Day 03 :Langtang
Day 04 :Kyangjin Gompa
Day 05 :Rest at Kyangjin
Day 06 :Base Camp at Kangja la Phedi
Day 07 :High Camp
Day 08 :Summit & Back to Base Camp
Day 09 :Langtang
Day 10 :Syabru
Day 11 :Kathmandu
Day 12 :Spare Day
- All meals as specified for trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner with tea/coffee).
- Arrival pick up & departure.
- All internal local transport as per the itinerary.
- Internal flights
- All trekking arrangements including trekking permits, climbing permits, National Park entrance fees.
- Accommodation in twin sharing local lodges or best available places for accommodation,
- Trekking & Climbing leader & porter (salary, insurance, food, accommodation & other allowances).
- Basic first aid kit is carried by your leader.
- All hardware gears
- Kathmandu food lunch & dinner,
- International flights to Kathmandu,
- Tips for Porter, guide & other
- Personal climbing gears and climbing boot, clothing & equipment
- Personal expenditure, all bar bills, laundry, telephone calls, hot shower in the mountain region, mineral water, snacks, desserts.
- Medical examination (if required) & vaccination costs
- Optional trips. Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond our control
- Visa fees & Travel insurance.
- Airport taxes
- Meals or drinks except the 3 main meals specified in itinerary
- Anything else not specified in the ‘included costs’ section above
Photo(s) not found!
Date(s) not available
Cost are based on single person, Please ask for the group price. Cost includes 5 star Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara as per the Itinerary.