Parchemuche Peak climbing is another easy peak to climb by Himalayan standard, which lies to the south of Tasi Lapcha pass. Parchemuche Peak climbing is yet another attractive trekking peak that has been proved to be a straightforward climb. The Everest Base Camp trek from Lukla to Namche Bazaar allows the access to this mountain. From there one treks further to Thame, Thengpo and finally, Ngole to set up base camp on the moraines at 5100m.
During Parchemuche Peak climbing an ideal site for a possible base camp has to be ignored due to the danger of falling rocks. The ascent continues northeast of the icefall of Tashi Lapcha and arrives just below the rock walls where high camp is made on rocky terraces at 5500m. From high camp the ridge of Parchemuche Peak which is raised from the glaciers of Tashi Lapcha pass, can be gained. The path along the ridge is not too difficult except for some crevasses that can cause problems near the summit. Early autumn is still too warm and falling of rocks makes dangerous. From high camp to Tasha Lapcha pass will be only possible at night when its frozen. Parchemuche Peak climbing will has to apply same principle post winter season, may be less risky of rock falling. After the summit of the peak will have the option to trace back either from same route towards Namche, Lukla and flight back or toward other side of the peak to Tsho Rolpa lake, Na Village and via Charikot to Kathmandu. Initial approach before climbing can be done similar way either starting from Na village or from Thame side.
Parchemuche Peak climbing is easy trekking peak option for mountaineers as this peaks is on the trekking routes and teahouse are already established in most of the location except above base camp of the Tasha Lapchha pass.
Day 01 :Kathmandu to Lukla by air. Trek to Phakding
Day 02 :Namche Bazaar
Day 03 :Rest at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization
Day 04 :Thame
Day 05 :Thengbo
Day 06 :Ngole Base Camp
Day 07 :High Camp
Day 08 :Summit. Trek to Thengbo
Day 09 :Namche Bazaar
Day 10 :Phakding
Day 11 :Lukla
Day 12 :Lukla to Kathmandu by air
- All meals as specified for trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner with tea/coffee).
- Arrival pick up & departure.
- All internal local transport as per the itinerary.
- Internal flights
- All trekking arrangements including trekking permits, climbing permits, National Park entrance fees.
- Accommodation in twin sharing local lodges or best available places for accommodation,
- Trekking & Climbing leader & porter (salary, insurance, food, accommodation & other allowances).
- Basic first aid kit is carried by your leader.
- All hard ware gears
- Kathmandu food lunch & dinner,
- International flights to Kathmandu,
- Tips for Porter, guide & other
- Personal climbing gears and
- climbing boot, clothing & equipment
- Personal expenditure, all bar bills, laundry, telephone calls, hot shower in the mountain region, mineral water, snacks, desserts.
- Medical examination (if required) & vaccination costs
- Optional trips. Charges incurred as
- a result of delays beyond our control
- Visa fees & Travel insurance.
- Airport taxes
- Meals or drinks except the 3 main
- meals specified in itinerary
- Anything else not specified in the included costs’ section above
Photo(s) not found!
Date(s) not available
Cost are based on single person, Please ask for the group price. Cost includes 5 star Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara as per the Itinerary.