Pisang Peak climb is arguably one of the most popular among the trekking peaks. Trekkers with little experience in climbing can combine the popular classic Annapurna circuit trek with this climb to get a taste of mountaineering in Nepal. The peak towers above Pisang village and yak pastures, rising in a uniform slope of ice and snow to the pyramidal summit. Pisang peak is considered to be one of the easier trekking peaks to scale. To reach the base camp from Pisang village, one must take the path through sparse woods and pastures ascending to a Kharka at 4380 m, which is considered the best place for setting up the base camp. High Camp is set up at 5400m on the Southwest Ridge.
Day 01 : Kathmandu to Chamje
Day 02 : Dahrapani
Day 03 : Chame
Day 04 : Pissang
Day 05 : Rest Day at Pissang
Day 06 : Bsae Camp
Day 07 – High Camp
Day 08 :Submit & Back to Pissang
Day 09 : Mangan
Day 10 : Phedi
Day 11 : Jomsom
Day 12 :Fly to Pokhara
Day 13 : Kathmandu
Day 14 : Spare Day for Bad weather,acclimatization
- All meals as specified for trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner with tea/coffee).
- Arrival pick up & departure.
- All internal local transport as per the itinerary.
- Internal flights
- All trekking arrangements including trekking permits, climbing permits, National Park entrance fees.
- Accommodation in twin sharing local lodges or best available places for accommodation,
- Trekking & Climbing leader & porter (salary, insurance, food, accommodation & other allowances).
- Basic first aid kit is carried by your leader.
- All hard ware gears
- Kathmandu food lunch & dinner,
- International flights to Kathmandu,
- Tips for Porter, guide & other
- Personal climbing gears and
- climbing boot, clothing & equipment
- Personal expenditure, all bar bills, laundry, telephone calls, hot shower in the mountain region, mineral water, snacks, desserts.
- Medical examination (if required) & vaccination costs
- Optional trips. Charges incurred as
- a result of delays beyond our control
- Visa fees & Travel insurance.
- Airport taxes
- Meals or drinks except the 3 main
- meals specified in itinerary
- Anything else not specified in the included costs’ section above
Photo(s) not found!
Date(s) not available
Cost are based on single person, Please ask for the group price. Cost includes 5 star Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara as per the Itinerary.