The Poon Hill trek is one of the most famous mountain treks in the world, thus this Multi-Activities trip with its unique blend of adventure sports all within a short period is one of the most practical and invigorating ways to do the poon Hill Trek. Consisting of three days of trekking, half a day of downhill mountain biking, three days rafting on the Kaligandaki River, paragliding, rock climbing and caving in Pokhara, this is also a terrific way to see Nepal in a hybrid manner involving both high adventure and exposure to local cultures. This activity is suitable for those who have limited time and want to engage in a sequence of different activities. This itinerary can be used either for a simple holiday or for adventure training.
Day 01:Arrive Kathmandu
Day 02:Drive to Pokhara. Check into Hotel
Day 03:Drive to Nayapul and trek starts and overnight in Tikheghunga
Day 04:Trek to Poon Hill over night in tea house
Day 05:Trek to Tatopani over night in tea house
Day 06:Cycle to MalDhunga and Rafting starts in the Noon over ight in tent.
Day 07:Rafting in Kaligandaki and over night in tent
Day 08:Rafting in Kaligandaki drive back to pokhara over night in Hotel
Day 09:Drive back Kathmandu
Day 10:Fly Back Home
- All meals as specified for trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner with tea/coffee).
- Arrival pick up & departure.
- All internal local transport as per the itinerary.
- Internal flights
- All trekking arrangements including trekking permits, climbing permits, National Park entrance fees.
- Accommodation in twin sharing local lodges or best available places for accommodation,
- Trekking & Climbing leader & porter (salary, insurance, food, accommodation & other allowances).
- Basic first aid kit is carried by your leader.
- All hard ware gears
- Fare well dinner after the trip
- Kathmandu food lunch & dinner
- International flights to Kathmandu,
- Tips for Porter, guide & other
- Personal climbing gears and climbing boot, clothing & equipment
- Personal expenditure, all bar bills, laundry, telephone calls, hot shower in the mountain region, mineral water, snacks, desserts.
- Medical examination (if required) & vaccination costs
- Optional trips. Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond our control
- Visa fees & Travel insurance.
- Airport taxes
- Meals or drinks except the 3 main meals specified in itinerary
- Anything else not specified in the ‘included costs’ section above
Photo(s) not found!
|Departures Dates||Departures Dates||Available||Trip Cost|
|22 Oct, 2016||01 Nov, 2016||US$750|
Cost are based on single person, Please ask for the group price. Cost includes 5 star Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara as per the Itinerary.