What could be better than a trip package that includes all that you are looking for? Rafting, canyoning and, safari- all of them hold ‘must do’ positions in the adventure list of Nepal visit. This six day trip will include all these activities in a row; the world famous rafting experience of Trishuli, cycling, canyoning and, jungle safari of Chitwan followed by homestay. Hence, making this trip exactly what you are looking for.
Homestaying after a day’s trip will add enthusiasm to your exhausted body. The homely treatment and the amazing food will prepare you for the adventure that awaits as tomorrow. If you want to be a part of an exhilarating trip and also are longing to get to know the culture of the Nepali folks, do contact us. This three in one trip package is going to be your choice for sure.
Day 1:A full Day of rafting excitement on the Trisuli River followed by a local homestay
Day 2:Cycle to the canyoning site for an adventurous escapade followed by a local homestay
Day 3:Cycle on to Chitwan and settle in. Experience some jungle activities in the late afternoon. Overnight at the lodge
Day 4:Enjoy a full Day of jungle activities in Chitwan: elephant safari; jungle walk; boat ride. Overnight at the lodge
Day 5:Morning activities at Chitwan, breakfast, followed by departure to Kathmandu
- All meals as specified for trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner with tea/coffee).
- Arrival pick up & departure.
- All internal local transport as per the itinerary.
- Internal flights
- All trekking arrangements including trekking permits, climbing permits, National Park entrance fees.
- Accommodation in twin sharing local lodges or best available places for accommodation,
- Trekking & Climbing leader & porter (salary, insurance, food, accommodation & other allowances).
- Basic first aid kit is carried by your leader.
- All hard ware gears
- Fare well dinner after the trip
- Kathmandu food lunch & dinner
- International flights to Kathmandu,
- Tips for Porter, guide & other
- Personal climbing gears and climbing boot, clothing & equipment
- Personal expenditure, all bar bills, laundry, telephone calls, hot shower in the mountain region, mineral water, snacks, desserts.
- Medical examination (if required) & vaccination costs
- Optional trips. Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond our control
- Visa fees & Travel insurance. Airport taxes
- Meals or drinks except the 3 main meals specified in itinerary
- Anything else not specified in the ‘included costs’ section above
Photo(s) not found!
|Departures Dates||Departures Dates||Available||Trip Cost|
|22 Oct, 2016||01 Nov, 2016||US$750|