Singu Chuli Peak Climbing is an attractive mountain for climbing option located west of Gangapurna peak in the Annapurna Himal, is also known as Fluted Peak. The mountain can be seen from Annapurna South base camp but the better profile best visible from the moraines above the lodges. The normal route for the Singu Chuli climbing is up the Northeast Face through the trekking trail up to Machhapuchhre base camp and crossing the South Annapurna glaciers and moraines, and grassy meadows to reach a rock overhang at 4200m which can be used as base camp.
Singu Chuli Peak Climbing then goes north through glaciers and across a grassy shelf to reach a ridge where high camp can be set up at 4900m. The trail continues between the glaciers and the flank to reach a plateau below the Northeast Face. Camp I is made on a shelf at 5600m just below the centre of the face leading to a vertical 122m wall. From this wall, one can gain the upper section of the East Ridge. From there the final attack on the summit can be launched.
Singu Chuli Peak Climbing can use several routes, however normal route via MBC is the most common route used by the climbers. This is also another trekking NMA peak and easy to obtain permit unlike government peaks. Cost price for the peak is different in different year of the season. The peaks requires ice climbing equipment through out the year season. Singu Chuli Peak Climbing itinerary are the basic itinerary days and can add or reduce as per the requirements, number of the days are also decades by the choices of the route chosen . Couple of spare days are always advice to add on the itinerary just incase for bad weather or unseen circumstances that occur more often on this part of the world.
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu and check into Hotel
Day 2: Drive to Pokhara
Day 3: Drive to Nayapul & Trek to Jhinu
Day 4: Trek to Doban
Day 5: Machapuchhre Base Camp
Day 6: Annappurna Base Camp and Rest Day
Day 7:Singu chuli Base Camp
Day 8: High Camp (Same route up to High Camp)
Day 9: Rest day at High Camp ( Preparation)
Day 10:Preparation Singuchuli Climb Fixing ropes and admi
Day 11:Camp 1
Day 12: Submit & High Camp
Day 13: Deurali
Day 14: Chumrung
Day 15: Pokhara
Day 16: Kathmandu
Day 17: Spare Day.
- All meals as specified for trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner with tea/coffee).
- Arrival pick up & departure.
- All internal local transport as per the itinerary.
- Internal flights
- All trekking arrangements including trekking permits, climbing permits, National Park entrance fees.
- Accommodation in twin sharing local lodges or best available places for accommodation,
- Trekking & Climbing leader & porter (salary, insurance, food, accommodation & other allowances).
- Basic first aid kit is carried by your leader.
- All hard ware gears
- Kathmandu food lunch & dinner,
- International flights to Kathmandu,
- Tips for Porter, guide & other
- Personal climbing gears and
- climbing boot, clothing & equipment
- Personal expenditure, all bar bills, laundry, telephone calls, hot shower in the mountain region, mineral water, snacks, desserts.
- Medical examination (if required) & vaccination costs
- Optional trips. Charges incurred as
- a result of delays beyond our control
- Visa fees & Travel insurance.
- Airport taxes
- Meals or drinks except the 3 main
- meals specified in itinerary
- Anything else not specified in the included costs’ section above
Photo(s) not found!
Date(s) not available
Cost are based on single person, Please ask for the group price. Cost includes 5 star Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara as per the Itinerary.