Tharpu Chuli is located in the Annapurna Sanctuary and known as Ten Peak . The sanctuary is an amphitheatre, with a range of impressive Himalayan peaks that form a vast bowl accessible only from the South through the Modi Khola River valley. The immense South Face of Annapurna South (7291 m), guards the western flank of the sanctuary. Tharpu Chuli Peak Climbing is easy peak for the beginners with no previous mountaineering experience. As this peak is located enroute to the Annapurna Sanctuary trek, this makes the Tharpu Chuli Peak Climbing more easier to use the tea house up to Annapurna base camp or machhapuchhre base camp.
The trek to advance camp involves crossing the South Annapurna Glacier which is everything but easy for it involves a steep descent through very rough ground along the profusion of loose rocks on the glacier floor. However, the breath-taking views along the way are totally worth it. It takes about seven hours to reach the advance camp which is roughly at 4500m, just on the snowline. The top offers a superb panorama of Himalayan peaks: Hiunchuli, Annapurna South, Fang, Gangapurna, Annapurna III, Machhapuchhre and, Singu Chuli. Tharpu Chuli peak climbing is relatively low altitude and undemanding approach, bereft of serious risks, make this an attractive mountain to surmount. At present three routes have been recorded and many more are obviously possible. The Tharpu Chuli peak climbing is used to be NMA permit peak. Now the government has decommissioned this peak from permit to nonpermit peak.
Tharpu Chuli Peak Climbing requires all the snow and ice mountaineering equipments. This peak is best climbed in autumn and in spring. Tharpu Chuli Peak Climbing is relatively easy but have problems recognising with the first timer guides. Peak itself is located in between big mountain and is in the shadow relatively good hours of the day and will make the icy and more snow. Due to this make the Ten Peak high risk peaks amongst small commercial peaks in Nepal.
Day 1:Arrive Kathmandu and check into Hotel
Day 2:Drive to Pokhara
Day 3:Drive to Nayapul & Trek to Jhinu
Day 4:Trek to Doban
Day 5:Machapuchhre Base Camp
Day 6:Annappurna Base Camp and Rest Day
Day 7:Tharpuchuli Base Camp
Day 8:High Camp
Day 9:Rest day at High Camp ( Preparation)
Day 10:Submit & Base Camp
Day 15:Spare Day for Bad Weather & acclimatization.
- All meals as specified for trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner with tea/coffee).
- Arrival pick up & departure.
- All internal local transport as per the itinerary.
- Internal flights
- All trekking arrangements including trekking permits, climbing permits, National Park entrance fees.
- Accommodation in twin sharing local lodges or best available places for accommodation,
- Trekking & Climbing leader & porter (salary, insurance, food, accommodation & other allowances).
- Basic first aid kit is carried by your leader.
- All hard ware gears
- Kathmandu food lunch & dinner,
- International flights to Kathmandu,
- Tips for Porter, guide & other
- Personal climbing gears and
- climbing boot, clothing & equipment
- Personal expenditure, all bar bills, laundry, telephone calls, hot shower in the mountain region, mineral water, snacks, desserts.
- Medical examination (if required) & vaccination costs
- Optional trips. Charges incurred as
- a result of delays beyond our control
- Visa fees & Travel insurance.
- Airport taxes
- Meals or drinks except the 3 main
- meals specified in itinerary
- Anything else not specified in the included costs’ section above
Photo(s) not found!
Date(s) not available
Cost are based on single person, Please ask for the group price. Cost includes 5 star Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara as per the Itinerary.