Island Peak Climbing in Nepal, the trip starts with a flight to Lukla from Kathmandu and trek towards Island Peak along the Khumbu valley, heading west through Tengboche which is a very popular spot to catch magnificent views of Mt. Everest, Ama Dablam and Lhotse, as well as centuries-old monasteries. Literally, in the language of the Sherpas, Imja Tse means “the island in a glacial sea”, which accounts for the mountain’s name. From Island Peak, spectacular views of the North summit of Mt. Amadablam, the wide line of Mt. Nuptse and the Mt. Lhotse, the world’s third highest peak is seen. The Island Peak climbing in Nepal starts from the base camp, followed by the high camp and then the summit.
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu and check into Hotel
Day 2: Fly to Lukla. Trek to Phakding
Day 3: Trek to Namche Bazaar
Day 4: Rest at Namche Bazaar
Day 5: Trek to Tyangboche
Day 6: Trek to Dingboche
Day 7: Trek to Lobuche
Day 8: Trek to Gorakshep
Day 9: Trek to Trek to Pheriche
Day 10: Trek to Chukking
Day 11: Trek to Island Peak Base Camp
Day 12: Trek to Summit Island Peak and Back to Base Camp
Day 13: Trek to Trek to Dingboche
Day 14: Trek to Namche
Day 15: Trek o Lukla
Day 16: Fly to Kathmandu
Day 18: Spare Day for Bad weather and Admin
- All meals as specified for trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner with tea/coffee)
- Arrival, pickup & departure
- All internal local transport as per the itinerary
- Internal flights
- All trekking arrangements including trekking permits, climbing permits, National Park entrance fees
- Accommodation in twin sharing local lodges or best available places for accommodation,
- Trekking & Climbing leader & porter (salary, insurance, food, accommodation & other allowances).
- Basic first aid kit is carried by your leader
- All hardware gears
- Kathmandu food lunch & dinner,
- International flights to Kathmandu,
- Tips for Porter, guide & other
- Personal climbing gears and climbing boot, clothing & equipment
- Personal expenditure, all bar bills, laundry, telephone calls, hot shower in the mountain region, mineral water, snacks, desserts.
- Medical examination (if required) & vaccination costs
- Optional trips. Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond our control
- Visa fees & Travel insurance.
- Airport taxes
- Meals or drinks except the 3 main meals specified in itinerary
- Anything else not specified in the ‘included costs’ section above
Photo(s) not found!
Date(s) not available
Cost are based on single person, Please ask for the group price. Cost includes 5 star Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara as per the Itinerary.