1. This Nepal multi adventure challenge is the premier adventure activities challenge going to conducted annually in Nepal. The adventure Challenge will be run over the period 8 to 11 November every year and is open to all walk of life adventure enthusiast from Nepal and around globe. Nepal Adventure Challenge will be physically demanding and is designed to assess individual and team adventures skills as well as leadership and navigation over difficult terrain and through often changing and challenging weather conditions. The 3 Peaks Adventure Challenge is conducted over a mixture of private and government land and therefore keeps the environment as natural and realistic as possible.
2. The aim of Nepal Adventure challenge is to provide a challenging World Class adventure activity in order to enhance Outdoor Leaders guiding capabilities & Promote Nepal for adventure activities what Nepal has to offer.
3. 3 Peaks Adventure challenge is divided into 3 Stages
Stage 1: Chimkeshowri Hill
Stage 2: Ichhyakamana Hill
Stage 3: Manakamana Hill
4. Assessment: 3 Devi Adventure Challenge is a competition. All the team will be assessed throughout events in intermediate check points; All the team are to consider themselves in a difficult mid hill’s terrain environment for the duration of the challenge. Teams will be evaluated objectively and subjectively during each activity utilizing a generic marking guide devised from adventures governing bodies. All participants teams will be brief to ensure areas assessed objectively are covered. The overall performance of individuals and each team who complete these two challenges will result in an award of a certificate of achievement and where merited a 3rd, 2nd or 1st.
5. Nepal adventure Challenge is designed to assess a large aspect of outdoor adventures Skills and the team activities at basic levels. A preparation for this event is must for good performance and safety from all individual and teams. A physically robust and mentally prepared team will generally perform well. All individuals and teams participating are advised to ask events in details in emails or over the means of any other communication for more guidance.
a. Fitness: Nepal Adventure Challenge will cover a route of approx. 100 km over difficult hilly terrain. All participants are to be signed fit to attend the challenge. (see Medical consent) All team members in phase must be able to swim
b. Equipment: All team are to arrive equipped as per equipments list. All the individual’s equipment carried in the events are for safety and personnel gear
c. Skills: Potential skills to be assessed may include:
(iii) Obstacle / River Crossing.
(iv) First Aid and Casualty Evacuation (CASEVAC) procedures.
(v) Communication Skills including activities briefing.
(vi) Basic survival skills.
6. Safety: Maximus safety procedure and initiative are put in place to ensure that all events comply with the Safe Systems. (Safe Place, Safe Person, Safe Equipment and Safe Practice). As participants you will have reached the necessary start states in terms of fitness, health and training to be able to participate in the challenge. The adventure challenge organisers will ensure that all activities undertaken as part of the event will comply with the Safe System of adventure challenge & training and where there is Risk to Life activity the risk is reduced to As Low as Reasonably Practicable.
7. It is understood that overseas participants have a similar adventure challenge safety system if not better. Overseas teams must ensure that their teams are trained, appropriately equipped and prepared for the adventure challenge. Additionally, they are to ensure that their teams’ leaders are empowered to raise concerns to the adventure challenge organiser if they feel that the risk at certain activities is intolerable to themselves or members of their teams.
For more details
images from trek
This is an adventure challenge which is going to be held from 8th to 11th of November, 2020.
Day 01 Arrival and race briefing
Day 02: Race (Individuals & 4 x Person Team)
Day 03: Race
Day 04: Race Prize distribution and disperse.
More details Please Contact us.
Or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org